Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Just thought I'd post

Since I haven't posted since Saturday, I figured I should. Things are just scootin' along. I just got back from church. It was my last Wed. night at that church. Sunday will be our last Sunday. The following weekend I'll be visiting David in B-ham, and the next Sunday....I will actually get to go to McConnell Memorial Baptist Church. My parents' (and mine and Michael's old) church. Believe it or not I have not been able to go there in 2 years. Ever since I started at my current position. It will be so nice to get to go there and visit again. I can't believe I haven't been there in two years.

Otherwise, work is just chugging along. I'm filled to the brim with paperwork. If you looked at what I do timewise, you'd say I was a secretary, not a teacher. But...thats the nature of the beast.

Things are going good, and I'm happy they are. We're excited about getting to visit some local churches and see where God wants us.

10-4. Over and out.

No comments: