Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ravi @ FBC Woodstock

Ravi will be speaking at FBC Woodstock. (This is the church where Jared, David and I heard Ray Comfort.) I am planning to try to attend this. Ravi doesn't have ATL area speaking engagements often, so I want to take advantage. Here are the details:
Think about coming.


Event Details

"Nothing but Matter -- and It's a Good Thing Too: The Challenge of the New Atheism"
5:45 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.

"The New Atheism: Existential Issues" ~ Michael Ramsden
"The New Atheism: Ongoing Weaknesses" ~ Ravi Zacharias

Sunday, March 25, 2007
First Baptist Church Woodstock

Woodstock, GA

9 comments:

Jared said...

What's this? Just a blanket invitation post? No personal invites?

David and Joanna said...

i'm interested.

is michael the guy we heard last time?

David and Joanna said...

Oh, by the way, I'll be 27 at the time of that speaking engagement...how old will you be Charlie?

Jared said...

Yeah well, I'm 27 at the time of THIS speaking engagement.

David and Joanna said...

Jared, you are not really 27 unless you are 6'1". How tall are you?

The age and height cannot be seperated. Therefore, Charlie will never be 27. In fact, at 5'7", Charlie you are only 24.

Jared said...

Haha I didn't realize age and height were constrained proportionally. I am actually 6'0 even, though my friend Ford used to say I was 6'2 counting hair.

Charlie said...

This water is cold.

I'm 109.

Unknown said...

yeah and it's deep too...

and yes david, that was me at that last speaking engagement.

Charlie said...

Looks like I have a marriage retreat that weekend and I will not be able to go.

bummer.