Thursday, January 06, 2005

Still Sick

Well, it's about 5:07 am. And trust me, if all was well in the body of Charlie, I would not be typing right now. When I came home from work Tuesday I had a temp of 102.5. That night was probably the most miserable of my life. Didn't sleep at all during the night. Felt like I was about to die. I had chills, my hands and feet were FREEZING, yet I was sweating. During the day yesterday, thanks in part to over the counter drugs, I felt better. Last night I was able to sleep some. But I kept having night sweats. And then I started feeling (just sneezed, had to go blow my nose)...I started feeling nauseous. I HATE that feeling. Got up, took some medicine for that. It was just after 4 am, but decided to stay up and take a shower. All the time planning to still go to work today. But alas, I have decided to stay home again today. It's just a pain in the butt to make up what I am missing. But I feel too rotten to go to work. So now I have to type up some lesson plans and email them to the school and ask them to get a sub for me.

I don't get sick often, but when I do, I like to do it right.

No comments: