Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

I saw The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe tonight.

I have to admit I wasn't prepared for what I saw. I mean, I read the book in college in an adolescent literature class...but Santa? Yes, it had Santa Claus in it. And in the book you don't see anything about "Bananna warriors from Charleston". What is that about. They even have a part where a ghost pirate ship joins the ice queen and the wierdest part was they were trying to sell TELEVISIONS to her soldiers! And all through the movie there was this running comic theme about corn-on-the-cob.

Ok. Half of thats not true. I just thought it would sound more interesting. It was a great movie. (But Santa was thrown in. I don't remember him from the book.) Great movie,...Tori wants to go see it again with her parents. Gotta love C.S. Lewis.

No comments: