Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Idol

Any of you watching IDOL?

Who are you liking? My favorite is Blake Lewis. But that Dolittle woman can sing for real. But I most enjoy the Blake guy. Actually I have an "its a small world" story. Sligh, the fat guy with curly hair (who by the way, I loved his fans in the crowd holding the sign that said "Bringing Chubby Back"...is a Christian and there's a guy in my small group...who, his nephew died and Sligh was his friend and came to the funeral with his band from church and played at his friend (this guy's nephew)'s funeral.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's cool. i've lost faith in the american voting system. sanjiah is still there...makes no sense to me.

Jared said...

I think Blake is my favorite too, though I'm not crazy about any of them this season. I don't know if I'll ever have one that I liked better than Chris Daughtry.

I like Chris Sligh too. I saw the other day where Bob Jones U. (where he used to attend) was talking about how disappointed they were in the direction his musical career has gone.

Charlie said...

Thats funny...I didn't know he went to Bob Jones.

Blake kind of reminds me of Toby Mac.

David and Joanna said...

"and the mac is back, no slack"

"on a DC track that jacked"

"beyond comprehension"

"I believe that I failed to mention"

....

Charlie said...

"push, push"

"-- --- ----"

"don't step on no toes cause you might get squished"

"from the brother from around the way"

"hear what I say"

"come on three like Dr. Dre"

there aint no party

like a west coast party

cause a west coast party don't stop

Anonymous said...

shame shame :)