Sunday, April 10, 2005

I thought I should post...

I thought I should post something, since I haven't in a few days. What can I say, it's been Spring Break for me, and I've been out of town most of the week. But the work week starts back to normal for me Monday. Fortunetly I only have about 8 weeks until summer time. We teachers love summertime even more than the students. Don't' believe me? Become a teacher. The funny thing is, knowing that for my youth leader friends, it becomes the busiest time of year.

I'm still in a quandry about where I'll be working next year. The possibilities? 1) Work at a public school = do ok financially; 2) Work at Christian School (where I am now) = be dirt poor...poorer than dirt actually. Tori would actually have to sub 6 or so days a month just for us to make it. So if that be what happens it won't be because I haven't tried to get on in the public system for next year. I love my school and want to stay, but you gotta put food on the table. So I've given it over to God and wherever He opens the door ok. Banks County (where I used to work) has posted a couple of possible openings. So I'm sending off my application for that. What stinks is I have to send out reference forms AGAIN to the same people I sent them to for Habersham County's application. So I hate to put them through that, but thats just the way it goes.

It's about 1:42 am now. I am just waiting up for Micah's 2 a.m. feeding. I have been pulling that shift all Spring Break....to get Tori a break. So I actually get more sleep when I go to work than when I am on break. But that just goes to show how tough it is on Tori when she has to do it herself. I have a baby monitor in here right now, so I hear Micah electronically snoring. He has been wearing a little heart / apnea monitor lately, so he always has these little wires hanging out of his clothes. People probably think we have to charge him at night.

Well, ok. I guess that will do for a post for now. I'll try to get some pictures on here too soon.

No comments: