Friday, April 22, 2005

My funny 8th graders

I thought this story they told me was funny, so I'm sharing it.......

You know how recently we went on a field trip to Charleston? Well, we took a chartered bus. The adults basically sat toward the front and the kids towards the back. Well, they wrote down one of their cell phone numbers on a piece of cardboard, and a sign that said "CALL ME!!!" Well, this one guy starts to pass the bus, and he sees the sign. A minute later, this guy calls the cell phone and tells the kids, "Hey, you shouldn't do that!" Ok, ok, I thought that was funny in and of itself. He thinks they shouldn't do that, ......so he calls their number. But thats not the funny part. Another minute later, the bus starts to pull ahead and pass the guy in his car. The guy in his car looks over and sees that my students have now replaced their cell phone number on the sign, with his.

ha ha ha ha ha

So they're riding around getting people to call his cell phone. ....ha ha....you know he had to feel duped. I have to give them credit for that prank. I don't feel too sorry for the guy either. That's what he gets for calling the number.

No comments: