Thursday, August 04, 2005

Update on my absence and more

I have been really busy with all kinds of stuff, mainly school stuff. School starts tomorrow (Friday), and for kids the first day can be exciting and new, but for teachers it's enough to make you want to pull your hair out. Schedules, handouts, new curriculum, new personalities, new coworkers, etc., it's been a whirlwind fo shizzle.

PLUS, there is activity on the vehicle selling front. There's a guy who has pretty much told me he IS going to buy my truck. He was going to come up from Kennesaw today, but his girlfriend has to come to drive a vehicle back, but she has to get up at 4 for work (nurse) so they aren't going to come today, but I'm going to meet them in Buford on Saturday. He's paying in cash, which is nice.

So I have been on the phone with him today inbetween meetings. So yeah, alot going on. Jared came by and helped me put up some bulletin board paper. When he first got here, an old lady came us to us and started telling us that a dog was stuck in her gate. We went and looked and sure enough a dog was half in and half hanging out. We "squished" him out. He started following us around. I was worried that I was going to go home later, and somehow finding him standing there. But maybe I got lucky and he got hit by a car. ...just kidding.

Tomorrow. I will put some smack down on some chitlins. Thank you.

No comments: