Sunday, April 30, 2006

Now introducing Jason Anthony

This post is to introduce my friend and college buddy Jason Anthony to the blogging world. He has a blog. Yes, a blog. Jason...., you have a blog. It is not a website. It is a blog. He does not like to call it a blog. But Jason is a blogger. He blogs on blogspot.com. His blog address is http://microcosms-of-mediocrity.blogspot.com/

Jason came to Toccoa Falls College in 1998. Let me tell you some very important facts about Jason Anthony.

Jason had a basketball rug.

Jason thinks fluorescent lights are "ugly"; he prefers regular light bulbs.

Jason likes to wear dark clothes and would just assume die as to wear a pastel color.

Jason is a master of language. He is an English major. He likes to read old English and Shakespear and poetry of long ago. He put all those interest into his hard earned, well-deserved, highly touted English Degree. He is now a Tree Sherriff. (Park Ranger) . . . (Possum Cop).

-----

But in all seriousness....I recommend Jason's blog because Jason is an interesting individual. He likes nature and is a hard worker. He is a very helpful person - as he helped me many times with computer related things in college. I like Jason and am not happy with him for driving down here and never coming to my house. Jason...one day I will come visit you at your cabin in the woods. It will be fun. It will be like old times when I mess with your WORD autocorrect.

No comments: