Sunday, May 07, 2006

Trying to think of something...

You know...I need to post, but I can't really think of much to post about. Hmmm....let me think.

uh...
I got the windows tinted on my truck. .......go me.


I just ate Brunswick stew. ...it was good.

Oh, oh, here's a Charlie moment story.....

First, here's the background information:

1) Keep in mind that school counselors are the real touchy feely, don't hurt their self-esteem types.

2) I teach some (not all) special ed. kids.

Story:

I was in my classroom, and the students were working on something. And this one boy was goofing off. And I probably told him he should be finished or something, and I think he said something about not being done. And then, the school counselor opened my classroom door and heard me yell the following: "Cause you're slow!!!"

No comments: