Thursday, November 30, 2006

Post for the weekend

Well, my laptop battery will die soon, so let me make this brief. This will probably be my last post for the weekend. We are going to Warner Robins to watch Habersham Co. (where we live) play Northside Warner Robins (Tori's old high school) in the third round of the state playoffs. W.R. is not only the #1 ranked team in AAAA, but in all classes, even above all the AAAAA teams. So Habersham Co. is runnin' on a hope and a prayer, but I'm going to root for them and hope for the upset. It'll be like watching Rocky.

I'm more stoked about Saturday. Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron and crew will be at First Baptist Woodstock. They have a half-day seminar there and it should be good. I'll be in W.R. of course, so I'll drive up to ATL for it and then back down south. David and Jared are supposed to meet me there.

I took Micah to the local airport today. He walked around and called all the airplanes cars. He actually preferred to point at the actual cars in the parking lot than to look at the airplanes. He is obsessed with cars.

The End. Have a good weekend.

No comments: