Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Drawer

I didn't mean to go this long without posting. Also known as posting 4,187 times more per year than Jared. I have my laptop and wireless and I have been having endless hours of entertainment. Ok, well maybe not hours....but a long while. I think I'll take a picture of them later and put them on here.

But if you'll notice one of the comments on the last post, a guy gives a link to a website for "Charlie Kelly". But its not me. But while perusing his site, I found a link to a bunch of other sites. I found one I thought was interesting. It is a site dedicated to listing links to unusual websites on the internet. I haven't explored alot of it, so surfer beware. But alot of them looked interesting. Its like a wierd internet portal. I found my way to the offical site of the Klingon Language. You can go to the phrases part and click on the words or phrases and actually here Klingon pronunciations. I'm sure there were some people I remember from college who are regular visitors to that site. At any rate, you might get a kick out of it. Here's the site:

http://www.randysweb.com/weird/drawer.htm

No comments: