Thursday, November 17, 2005

I left my heart, in.......


.

...more like my wallet, in San Fran. Monday night we leave for Frisco. This is the trip that was originally to Colorado, when Micah got sick and we had to cancel our plans. And since Delta wouldn't give us our money back, we had to get vouchers which we had to use within a year, and so now we are going to S.F.

We will be gone from Monday night to Saturday sometime. We are going with Tori's parents. I think it ought to be a fun excursion. It makes me a tad nervous taking Micah, but we should be fine and have a good time.

I'm looking forward to touring Alcatraz, crossing the Golden Gate bridge, riding the trolley cars, driving to Yosemite, etc. I've been all over the U.S., but the giant state of Cali has never been one I've visited. Hopefully we can all stay healthy.

I posted some of these other pictures below, just for the heck of it...I figured I hadn't posted much recently, so I'd throw some stuff out. Because my Mac runs OS X, I can't put the Hello program on my laptop to post pictures, so I had to sit down at the big daddy tonight.

...peece..

No comments: