Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Operation 360

I will get a 360 on November 22nd. (hopefully) Actually, I don't think I will be getting it, but Jared will. I will be in San Fran, and so Jared is going to try to pick one up for me at Walmart while he picks up his (sure to be there because it is reserved) 360 in Elijay. I now have the funds for that. I am working on creating new fundage (I just made a word) by selling some more things. You can see one of those things at www.shotgun12.blogspot.com It is not my new hunting rifle, I will never sell that. It is a 12 gauge which would never threaten a turkey while in my possession anyway. (However, I have torn some pumpkins to shreds with it.)

The three games I want for the 360 are: (for now):
Perfect Dark Zero
NBA 2K6
Need For Speed: Most Wanted

However, it is unlikely that I will have the coinage for all three. I suppose if I have to get one to start with I would go with Perfect Dark Zero. But thats not a definete.

Of course, I also want a wireless bridge for it, and that is like $80. But that can sit on the backburner and marinate for awhile, 'cause games are coming first.

I am getting a Linksys-G with Speedbooster Router this weekend, because my long awaited iBook laptop (brand new, and free to me) from my work will be given to me Tuesday. So finally I will be able to surf wirelessly on my new iBook at my house.

The world may rest easy, now that it knows my plan.

No comments: