Thursday, July 06, 2006


I did some research and this Onkyo system was good quality for the money I wanted to spend. You can't see the two surround sound speakers in this picture, but you can see them below. All the wiring that came with this, though, I had to trash to get a thicker, lower gauge. So says the experts, so thats what I did. All in all, I ended up spending about $360 on all this. Which is more than what I thought I'd spend at the beginning, but I had to spend more to finish up good wiring. So, anyway, I am pleased with it. It is a nice addition to getting satellite, because now I play the music channels on here and it sounds great. Plus as usual, bass makes all things better. (Even video games). I need to get a good lighting protecter thing-a-ma-bobber, because now I have SS Receiver, Xbox 360/DVD player, VCR and a Satellite Receiver box, all on this entertainment center. So one blow of lightning could really put me out of business.

No comments: