Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Who'd a thunk it?

I gave blood a little while ago. Like I have many times. And for what reason, I'm not completely sure...I started to actually pass out. It was the wierdest thing. I started feeling a lot of anxiety, and then became light-headed, and then slightly nauseaous. I told the nurse, and her and this other guy comes over, and leans my chair back, and starts putting soaking wet, ice cold cloths on my neck and head....they put ice under my shirt...telling me to take deep slow breaths and cough...they kept telling me to keep my eyes open, and then I would, but next thing I know they start closing again.

Didn't like that feeling...not at all.

Jared, I guess this does little to influence you to give blood, huh?

I hate the thought of not giving blood...but I don't know when I'll be up for that again.

No comments: