Thursday, August 24, 2006

Charlie moment and another moment avoided

I had a Charlie moment, and almost had another.

1) The one I had. I was leaving work with a female co-worker. Not a small lady. She starts getting in her car as I pass by. Her car is not a big car. She sits down in her car and she still had her big purse in her hand as she's getting in. As I walk by this lady getting in her smaller car with her big purse I say "You look crowded in there!"

Not a great choice of words.


2) I very well could have had a Charlie moment when I had to go back to work for Parent night. I took some snacks, one of which that I brought in the building with me was a bottle of cream soda...but it was in a glass bottle, so it looks like a bottle of beer. When I was in my classroom I put it in the closet so people wouldn't see it sitting on my desk. So I could just see some parent walking in and seeing me sneaking what looks like a bottle of beer out of a closet, sipping it and slipping it back in the closet.

No comments: