Wednesday, August 30, 2006

garage mess

I have to post at home, because a firewall at work won't let me. Problem is, I'm usually too tired or busy to feel like doing it. But I just have a little battery power left on the laptop, so if I'm going to post something I better go ahead. It has been since Monday since I last posted....so....that means I'll only post 17 to the 3rd power more times than David and Jared per month.


So... my garage...

I changed the oil in the van and truck recently. Drained the oil in my plastic oil pan as usual. Well, after we left for the weekend, ...SOMEHOW...the drain cap on the oil pan came off....not sure how, it was in a closed garage. So when we came home from visiting my parents, we open the garage and I see a giant black puddle in my garage and flowing out into the driveway. I had to deal with seeing that for a day or so, until I could go to Walmart and buy some cat litter to pour on it to soak it up. So first I had an oil pond...then I had a oil / cat litter sludge spot in my garage and driveway...and then....I come home next and now...I see some animal has noticed the litter and decided to crap in it.

So now I have oil...covered with litter....sprinkled with a crap topping.

Yes!

No comments: