Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Doctor Appointment

Well, I had a scheduled check up today. I was glad to get a break from work, but I wasn't looking forward to seeing the doc.

I was mentally prepared for the hernia test. It happened to me once before when I had no idea it was coming. I was mentally scarred.

Today, I was ready for that. But then the doctor announced he was going to check my prostate. I'm sure my eyes got real big when he said that. Once again...not prepared. If my doctor wanted to call me his concubine, I think legally, he could do that.

After that traumatic event, I was sent downstairs for a blood test. I asked for it just to see where I was with my blood sugar and cholestorol, etc. So I did all that. So I should get a letter in a couple of days with those results.

And you know....I didn't get a dum-dum today or anything.

No comments: