Saturday, September 02, 2006

A good example

This is a good example of nothing going on...but posting something anyway...just so when people click on the blog...they at least see some change. I should be some of your role models.

-----

Tori and I went to Commerce yesterday. We were at one of the shopping outlets, and there was a KB Toys store there. They had toys set out in front of the store on the sidewalk too.

Micah saw the thing he liked immediately. It was a very small ball pit; with those multi-colored plastic balls in it.

As part of Micah's "Micah-Fu" development, he not only masters hand / head to hand combat, but also weaponry. In this case he teased his victim (me) with the spherical plastic projectiles.

He would pull a plastic ball out of the pit, and then throw it towards the parking lot. Of course, I had to play rover, and go fetch this and return it to the pit. He began doing this over and over; amuzed at my fetching of his projectiles.

So then he starts pulling two balls out of the pit. Looking me in the eyes...grinning...and then throwing the balls simultaneously in opposite directions.

Dance monkey,.....dance!

No comments: