Saturday, December 25, 2004

2004 - Year in Review



Well, another year come and gone. I decided to throw this blog entry out there so that we can comment on something that happened this year. So if you can think of something (funny especially) that happened this year, feel free to mention it. Let me see if I can think of some things that happened and then make the next one match the previous one. Charlie got a new computer. On his computer he put pictures from this summer when he went to Mexico. David had a Mexican baby. My wife is now expecting a baby. Jared gave my baby a couple of blue toys. Jared got a job at a newspaper where he uses his new RAZR phone. I got a new cell phone. I put Michael's phone # in my cell phone. Michael got me interested in starting a blog this year. Rick comments on my blog. Rick, Michael and I almost set the forrest on fire once. My friend Jason, who is a Park Ranger, lives in the forrest. Jason came to visit about a week ago. Thinking of Jason reminds me of the smell of grilled ham and cheese sandwiches that his roommate in college used to sell. Thinking of grilled ham and cheese makes me desire a coke. Thinking of eating that makes me think of finishing that off with bananna pudding.

Yes. It all makes sense. This has been a good year.

No comments: