Monday, December 13, 2004

Kelly's Kennel

While emailing Michael the other day, I was reminded of an old defunct website of mine. It is from a stint when Tori and I had plans to breed our Golden Retrievers and make tons of money. Our female had been "gotten to" by a stray dog before...and the puppies were beautiful, but we gave them away, so we decided to buy a male and make some green. However, it turns out that our male dog was either homosexual or asexual. So much for that plan. The dogs ended up being too much upkeep, they wouldn't stop barking at night, and they had to spend too much time in a (rather large) pen, so we sold them. Why do I feel like I should be wearing a leopard hat with a feather on it?

If you wish to see the site, click below:

Kelly's Kennel

How do you like our logo at the bottom? I made it myself. How cool am I?

No comments: