Friday, December 17, 2004

I love technology-- Here are the painting possibilities!

Technology is straight awesome. I thought that surely somewhere on the web, on some painting website, I can choose colors and they can simulate it on a picture of a wall. Sure enough, through Home Depot's website, I came across a cool Behr website that does just that. Of course, then it wouldn't let me just save the picture to my computer...but my Paint Shop Pro 7 allows me to do screen captures. So I captured the photos of the different colors and then cut and pasted my border in. Now the border is not as big as it appears in these photos. I allowed it to be a little bigger I could get a good look at the contrast.

Well, now that you can scroll down and see the options...are your opinions still the same?

(P.S. YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO SEE A LARGER VERSION.)




Pale yellow Posted by Hello

No comments: