Thursday, December 16, 2004

I need your advice...


The border for Micah's nursery.

Well, this is picture that is actually two merged pictures. One is an overall shot of the border, and the other is a closeup of the yellow block. It is a cool border and isn't rectangular shaped but is actually cut out so the block have their regular shape and aren't on a background.

But here is where I need some advice... I am thinking about painting the nursery walls a light yellow. Because the red, blue or green might be too dark. Now if I use a yellow lighter than the yellow on this block, will that still look O.K.? Will those yellows clash and look wierd? If I use the same yellow as the block, will that look wierd because the yellow blocks will all blend in with the wall and look half-invisible? I know that may seem like a crazy question, but I don't want to do all this work and then have a retared look. If you have been to my house in the last year or so, you know what I went through with that red bathroom of mine. (Which now, by the way, will be converted to a Winnie the Pooh bathroom so I can keep the red.) Ok...so what do you think? [Also, this border will actually be in the middle of the wall, not up by the ceiling, so it will be noticeable.]

By the way I just installed my Paint Shop Pro 7 software and it is the bomb pic editing, etc. software.

No comments: