Sunday, February 13, 2005

McCowboy


I saw this guy in McDonalds today. Tori was sick, so before I headed off to church solo, I swung by McDonalds for a little breakfast. (Which was delicious by the way) (Right now Jared is laughing because once again my story involves food.) This picture wasn't the first time I saw him. I took this on the way out, while trying to stand far enough away so that he wouldn't hear the "shutter" sound my phone makes that gives me away when I try to take recon shots. I was just sitting at my table, which faces the restroom and this guys goes walking in his cowboy outfit toward the door. I just got a kick out of him because of the hat and this big long black cowboy coat. When he walked, the whole back of his black coat just swung from side to side. Kinda one of those real prideful, "cowboy" walks. It reminds me of how some rednecks I went to highschool with used to walk. I got a real kick out of him, but the best part was when he came out of the bathroom. Instead of using paper towels or a blowdryer to dry his hands...he was drying his hands (while walking through the resturaunt) with a red bandana. I thought that was hilarious. Drying his hands with a red bandana. ...not even in the bathroom...where normal people dry their hands, but like, purposefully walking out in his getup drying his hands walking through the resturaunt with his red bandana. I'm glad God put people like that on earth for my entertainment.

BTW, and with no real connection...remember that Superbowl commercial 2 years ago, where there were those guys who looked like cattle herders, but they were herding cats. ha ha...Yeah, he reminds me of them.Posted by Hello

No comments: