Monday, March 06, 2006

Laugh or Cry




The reason these 2 pictures are here, is because I was looking on AutoTrader for vehicles priced in the neighborhood of $2k. I was looking at vehicles that cheap because we have found the Medical profession and Pharmaceutical (sic?) industry to be quite expensive. Unfortunately we will be doing some major cutbacks. Remember that in case you call my cell phone in the future only to find Mrs. Cingular talking to you.

But I got such a kick out of these two vehicles....(especially this one). I'm scrollin' down the list of cheap trucks (to haul my trash to the landfill with [...so long trash pick-up man - I will miss you]) and I am looking at the color column, and I see like...white...red....blue...green....white....camo.

It would be hilarious for me to drive this ultra-redneck truck to work. Look at it. I don't have anyone to hunt with, but I could drive this bubba-machine to school everyday with my cool fog-lights on. Those boys that always ask to go to the li-berry would just love it.

----

And then below that picture you see a Caddy. Yeah, I decided to check out all cheap cars in general...and that was in there. The mileage isn't even bad on it. Now that would be ironically funny. I go out and buy a cheap car to save some money, and I end up driving a caddy. Reminds me of Sun-Tzu's "Ancient Art of War" book; he says something like "When you are weak, make enemies think you are strong. When you are strong; make enemies think you are weak." I could wear a cheap suit and walk with a pimp cane too for the full effect.

No comments: