Sunday, March 19, 2006

Ravi, Ravi, he's the man...if he can't do it...no one can.

I have tickets to go hear Ravi Zacharias speak at the Fox Theater in Atlanta on May 11th. I am very happy about it. I also got a ticket for David and another friend of mine, Matt, that lives around here. It ought to be good. Here is the description of the lecture...

Ravi at The Fox Theatre

"Has Christianity failed you ... and so what does this say about Jesus?"

Many people have been disillusioned with Christianity, but does this negate the message of Christ or the role of the Church in society? In recent times, many people have been turned away from Christianity in hurt and cynicism, leaving the Church's role in modern life negligible for many people.
-------------------------------------------------

It really didn't matter to me what he was going to talk about. It could have been about "boiled eggs...and their role in early American life." and I still would go.

No comments: