Thursday, February 16, 2006

Color Samples




I can't really find a picture of a car on the internet that has quite the color I'm trying to think of. Many come close. I found some that are in the neighborhood. I'm really looking for something half-way between some of the more "gold" look and this color on the cervinis picture. But it would be more on the gold tint than silver. This is my personal preference.

I found a cool site called "redlinegoods.com" They make custom boots for shifters and ebrakes,etc. They do dual colors / stripes / tubed, etc. With the exterior I'm thinking of, I think the boots in this picture would go good.

Also, since I'm on the thought of the interior...I kind of like some of the racing seats out there. I'm not to high on the ones that look like they have four arms trying to wrap around you, but I've seen some cool ones that are less extreme. This would be something to think about if the seats in the one I had were all messed up.

Also, I've been looking at high-powered headlights. There is such a variety...color tinted, but then you have to be careful there for DOT regulations, different shades of white. When I've looked at the scales that compare them to regular headlight bulbs though, the low on the Xenon ones are equal to the brights on regular ones. So I guess everybody that you drove past would think you were bright-lighting them. But I guess if they turned their brights on you, you could flip your brights on and burn out their retinas.

No comments: