Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My name was on the "tag" list, so here this is....but you know what this stuff reminds me of? Those girly quizzes that teen magazines have in them.




4 Jobs I Have Had In My Life
1. Hardees (front line / back line / frier of the poultry) & Shoneys (salad bar attendant)
2. Rite Aid (I got to wear a "smock")
3. Childrens Minister
4. Middle School Teacher

4 Goals I Set for This Year
1. Sow generously
2. Obtain a Mustang
3. Write (I have a couple of projects...whether or not this happens I don't know)
4. Become a better teacher

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1. Gladiator
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. Schendler's List
4. Good Will Hunting (but I can't really watch any movie too much)

4 Places I Have Lived
1. Stockbridge, GA - birth to age 14 (8th grade)
2. Young Harris, GA - 14 - 18 (12th grade) (duh)
3. Toccoa, GA - 1998 - 2001
4. Cornelia, GA - 2001 - current

4 TV Shows I Love To Watch
1. The King of Queens
2. American Idol
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. The People's Court and/or Judge Judy

4 Places I've Been On Vacation
1. Phoenix, AZ
2. NY City, NY
3. San Francisco, CA
4. Minneapolis, MN

4 Websites I Visit Daily
1. www.craniumthreads.blogspot.com (narcissitic? spelling?) and all my blogging friends
2. www.ajc.com
3. www.usatoday.com
4. www.drudgereport.com

4 of My Favorite Foods
1. Brunswick Stew
2. Hot and Sour Soup
3. Texas Fajita Nachos
4. Bananna Pudding / Cheese Cake / cookies (I can't choose just one)

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
1. Dreamland ( I'm in bed on my laptop and should be sleeping)
2. Camping
3. Visiting friends
4. On whatever island the people from LOST are on, so I could stare the black cloud in the face.

So Now I'm Going to Tag...
1. David who is too lazy to do this
2. Jared who is too apathetic to do this
3. Tori who doesn't have a blog to do this on

No comments: