Tuesday, February 14, 2006

gmail

Michael mentioned on a post on his blog about gmail. I am decently happy with my yahoo mail, even though I am starting to collect more spam attention.

However, to see what the fuss was about, I checked it out. Turns out they have some really cool features. I went ahead and created an account. I'm still debating just a little bit whether or not to go with it; but I might. If I do I'll let ya'll know. The address I created is identical to my yahoo one, except just replace the yahoo with gmail. So it would be ckmail1@gmail.com I'm still debating whether or not it is worth the effort of contacting all the people/subscription stuff I'd have to if I make a switch. But thanks to Michael for bringing it to my attention.

PS. David, you should switch because your hotmail account is worthless. It trashes everything I send.

No comments: