Thursday, February 09, 2006

Tuesday Night

Tuesday night was the first night of the G.R.O.W. program at church. I went, the pastor saw me signing in, said "you got a partner?", I said "no", he said "you want to go soul-winning?", I said, "yeah". We went to visit a couple. The man ended up accepting Christ, his wife who was a Christian but had been away from church for 10 years, rededicated her life, and their twin 6 year old girls are now supposed to start coming to KIDZ LIFE on Sunday nights.

When I told this to David, I believe ocrrectly pointed out, God tells you to do something, you are obedient, and bam - He works. It was amazing to see God do that right off the bat. And to think I almost didn't go Tuesday because I had to work very late.

It reminds me of a song I remember learning in Zambia:

A la le sala-landa, A la le sala-landa.
A la le sala-landa, ne-she pali, mu-le ma.

Translation:

When God speaks,
there is a reason.

No comments: