Friday, October 06, 2006

another day, another dollar



It is so easy to take a picture with my computer and just throw it up, I thought I'd just put this on here as I try to figure out what to post about.

Tori's been having some headaches that cause bluriness in her left eye and numbness in her left arm. The doctors/nurses we have talked to seem to think it is a vascular headache/migrain. We are just keeping an eye on her blood pressure which is slightly raised, but not too bad. Keep her in your prayers.

I think everyone who reads this knows now, but Tori is expecting again. She is 12 weeks along. Some people talk about how they love pregnancy, but for me it (and Tori too now) it is really a nervous time, and I don't like it. But...the stork is not real, so thats just the way it is.

Thats all I can really thing of to blog about right now....except, Michael, let me know how things are going with that Falcons game thing.....

I think we are getting together with a couple from our Sunday School class tonight to play cards...Rook I think. Our Sunday School class is really rockin' right now. Lots of young couples, and it is exciting to see their enthusiasm for serving God. We're loving it.

I've been meeting with 3 other guys as our church attempts to begin a Men's Ministry. I've contacted a bunch of churches, to gather ideas. "Men's Fraternity" seems to be the big thing out there right now. But we have great expectations, as we believe God is calling us to be a part of this, to see men accept Christ, be disciples and multiply (a have a manly, good time along the way.) We are planning to kick off with a big wild game dinner, then have men commit to signing up to a 4 week evangelistic small group Bible study, and then moving on from there with small groups, fellowships, etc. We are still in the planning stages, but we believe God is bringing things together.

Well, I guess thats it....

As my picture says.....peece.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

we'll be praying for tori. pregnancy is no fun, at least it wasn't for us anyway.

i don't know about the game, i've got a lot of convincing to do on the homefront. but i'm dying to go. as the saints continue to win, this game gets bigger and bigger.

Charlie said...

ok, just let me know.

Anonymous said...

big problems...do you get a black screen when you go to my blog?

Charlie said...

No I don't get a black screen. I see a greenish template. But your about me photo isn't showing up.

Michael Rogers said...

i was already working on changing it by the time you saw it. what do you see now? it should be just a normal blue blog temp.

Charlie said...

its a blue green template, but the photo still doesn't show up.

Michael Rogers said...

yeah i haven't added it yet, gotta figure out what i want to do with it but i don't have the time right now. i'm not even sure i'll stay with this template, i just needed to get something different up to get it working again. that's why i deleted the post with the pic of deuce mcallister, that was my last post and i didn't know if something got screwed up from that. crazy.

Charlie said...

huh...I didn't even see that picture of him. I'm sure you'll get it worked out.

Charlie said...

I posted a video on here last night from YouTube....I guess it didn't go through.