Friday, October 13, 2006

Well, I figured I ought to post before going out of town

I'm driving our Sunday School class to Chattanooga tomorrow, God-willing. We are supposed to leave the church about 6:30. We're going up there for a marriage retreat. The church is paying for most all of it, which is a nice plus. I think it will be like a 3 hour drive or so. Hopefully, they'll want to take the interstate and I can just cruise.

Tori's parents are coming up to keep Micah for the weekend.

In other news, the Yankees lost ...yea!

I need to remember to record the Falcons game so I can watch it when I get back. (These are just my late at night rambling thoughts).

Peece out yooooooo

5 comments:

Nancy White Kelly said...

Please be careful driving. I am rather fond of you and your family!!!

Michael Rogers said...

between the "peece out yoooooooo" and you flashing either a peece sign or some new gang symbol for the ultra hip gang you're starting up in the pic below, i'm concerned that you're having an indentity crisis.

Charlie said...

dogg, i was always fly

Charlie said...

and by the way, that is a finger on my chin, doing a "thinking" look.

Michael Rogers said...

yeah i didn't even mention that one, the reggae looking one. i was talking about the post below this, another day another dollar. g.