Thursday, October 19, 2006

BP



No, not batting practice...blood pressure. As you may know, recently I had a physical. Part of that was having some routine bloodwork done. The results said that things were normal except some of my lipids. But I may have eaten before this, so that may have thrown it off. But it said my cholesterol was 206, when it shouldn't be above 200. And my triglycerides were 293, when it shouldn't be above 150. I thought that was really bad, until I found out severe high starts at 500, and a guy at work has 973. Of course the doctor told him he could drop dead at any moment. But he is working to get it under control.

I started working out again after that bloodwork, so when I go back in January, that should be reflected. I'm trying to cut down on my portions and make some better choices with food too. So far, I think I'm doing ok.

The End.

2 comments:

Michael Rogers said...

Down a full glass of water first thing in the morning, and just before each meal. You'll notice changes in a week or your money back.

Michael Rogers said...

new post, new post, nana nana nanaaaaa!