Monday, June 20, 2005

Another Charlie moment (at church)

Tori was talking to two eldery ladies at church in the hall. I walk up and join the conversation with Tori . We talk for a minute, and then .... the second older lady looked RIGHT AT ME, and waved and said something like "hey there!". I thought "...ok....I've been standing here talking for a minute, why is she just now seeing me and saying hi? I thought....who knows?....She's old, maybe she didn't see me." So....I (standing about 4 feet right in front of her), started waving back, and said "hey". She continues to wave.....I look behind me, and there is an open room with some guys practicing instruments. Yeah, she was waving at one of them.

But there I was, standing right in front of her, whom I had been in a 3 person conversation with seconds ago, waving at her in her face.

stupid, stupid, stupid

No comments: