Monday, June 06, 2005

I will spare you the gruesome details....

...but we have been sick! I think it is/was a stomach virus, but it could be food poisoning. I have never vomited that much and that violently in my life. At least 20+ times. It was one of those "curled up in the fetal position on the bathroom floor" kind of nights. I actually hurt my lower back throwing up. I needed to lay down, but it was uncomfortable to do so. I started to feel better about 7-8 hrs. into it. And Tori is in the middle of it right now. It is especially bad for her because of the stomach surgery she had. She is not really able to throw up, and hacking could bust her surgery. Hopefully Micah will not get this stuff. If he does, I'm sure we'll be taking him to the hospital.

It was one of those things, where you know sometimes you get sick.....but then after being so bad, for so long, you're like "Ok God......where are you going with this?" I thought, I wonder if there is a lesson to be learned in this? Probably a good reminder, that you can make money, make plans, etc., but it takes less than the twinkle of an eye for God to allow you to go through whatever trial He wants for you.

Life.........always some drama.

No comments: