Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Trifecta

Micah has the virus. .....great :-/

Poor little guy has been throwing up like crazy. But its just not the same as an adult doing it. Those with chitlins know what I mean. He just opens his little mouth and it looks like someone turns on a water fountain statue. Almost no movement, it just squirts out. We are feeding him smaller amounts of formula and Pedialite, and Tori has been in contact with the on-call pediatrist (or is that a foot-doctor?). He will go to the doctor tomorrow, and we are watching him close tonight.

I am over my stuff. Tori is not quite over hers. But she is better, even if she wouldn't tell you so. Now it's night time and all is quite, Micah is asleep, Tori is about asleep, the T-storms are back and I'm back on the computer. I have spent quite a bit of time at home the last couple of days. Kind of like being couped up at the hospital, but just at the house. At least this way I can do some things. I have worked on cleaning the gutters, cleaned out the hot tub/cleaned the filters/ changed the water, worked on making DVDs on the computer (did not go well....stupid computers.....), etc. Funny thing is, as much as I hate us being sick......I love being at home. Maybe not quite THIS much, but I do love being at home. It's so nice not to have to go to work, and do things at the house.

So anyway, tomorrow promises to be another interesting day. We'll see what happens........

No comments: