Friday, June 17, 2005

Pimp my ride


I spent the better part of the first 1/2 of the day detailing my truck. (Part of the sell the truck and Lincoln for a van sales drive.) She's lookin' perdy now. I vacuumed it out really good, took it to the car wash, bought some good wheel degreaser, used some black magic on the tires. The stinky part was that I had left the tool box open because I had a bucket of oil in it I was going to take to the auto store to dump out, and it rained and filled the box with water. There must have been some kind of oatmeal or something back there because it was all over the place. And it smelled HORRIBLE! I used a wet vac to get it out and then drilled a couple of small drainage holes and then washed it out real good at the carwash. Next up will be the Lincoln. That sucker hasn't been washed in no telling how long. The wheels are going to take forever. But....it was fun in a way, so it'll be ok.

No comments: