Thursday, June 22, 2006

Shed Update (especially for Michael)

Well, I thought I'd be able to build the shed and then stain the deck yesterday. Of course, as ususual, things take longer than you think. Dad came over early and we worked on the shed. But it was only half completed when I had to go to church (I had responsibilities there) and dad went home. So it is only half done. The problem is you need two people. So a friend of mine in my sunday school class (Tate Gailey [son of Chan Gailey - current Ga. Tech Football coach and former Dallas Cowboys head coach] is coming over at 5 this afternoon and is going to give me a hand for a couple of hours. His wife Amy is coming with him and the ladies will hang out and when we are finished we'll have dinner.

So....don't worry (Michael) I'm working on it, and hopefully it will be done by the end of the day today.

However, right now, I'm staining the back deck. I'm trying to get that done before Tate comes over.

Update complete.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dsasdaa
dsasda