Saturday, June 17, 2006

Swamp Thing

I bought concentrated outdoor bleach; soaked my back deck. Later I start pressure washing it.

I had no idea how much mildew was on my back porch. What I thought was the color of the paint on the deck, was actually just the color of the mildew on the paint on the deck.

Bad thing is, (I don't know if this is just because it is not a high powered pressure washer) I have to make the water a little jet stream for it to be powerful enough to get it off. The stream is about the size of the tip of a sharpe marker. So it's like I have color my entire deck with a sharpe marker. I literally filled the tank up with gas, worked on it yesterday evening until the gas ran out....and I am probably only 1/4 the way done. I didn't know it would be this much work. Oh, well....

No comments: